Bella Italia!

Back in May of 2012, I travelled to my home town of Rome (and visited Umbria which is where my parents have a home). I was there for 2 week, visiting family and friends. It had been 9 years since I was there last. You can only imagine the tears of joy flowing from my eyes when I landed and began to hear Italian being spoken all around me.

As this 2012 year coms to an end, I feel that collages of highlights of travels and shoots we've had the pleasure of taking part of, must be posted... so many memories to share with you!



© MoscaPhoto.com Travel Photography, Italy Photography, Rome and Umbria



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Birdcage veil, suspenders and a beautiful summer day at Gorge Crest Vineyards.

The King Estate Winery wedding of Keri & Tucker

The most unique MoscaPhoto engagement session to date!