A country wedding of the beautiful Cindra and Justin!

We love Cindra & Justin! I had photographed Cindra many times before and when she told me that she was going to get married, I was SO EXCITED! We were there for them, seeing them transform from the loving couple that they are, to the beautiful bride and groom that they turned out to be. Not only that, I photographed Cindra's outdoor boudoir session a few weeks ago and it was glorious! Justing reeeeally loved the images ;) What I am trying to say is this... WE LOVE WHAT WE DO and WE LOVE SEEING OUR COUPLES WED! ;) Here are a handful of images from their wedding day this past Friday August 10th 2012.

Photographers: Alice & Josh of MoscaPhoto.com
Flowers: Stephanie of Petalos
Venue: Sandelie Golf Course West, Wilsonville OR
Make Up and Hair: Carly Kinney
Wedding Dress and Hair Piece: David's Bridal
PS: thank you Samantha, for being such an awesome maid of honor!













































Comments

  1. Not just beautiful bride but also a handsome groom. I really love the photo of the two of them especially the trees as their background. I just can't figure it out. The groom seems to be an actor am i right? Correct me if i am wrong i don't exactly remember the name but i think I saw him in a movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alice you and Josh never cease to amaze me. I'm so thankful for you guys..I can be one of those brides that is very proud of her wedding day pictures. (I never doubted these would be nothing short of stellar.) Thank you for making everyone feel so comfortable during picture time ;)

    I'm proud to call you guys my favorite photographers and friends. Love you very much!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Graphic Design Los Angeles | Space Light Digital

    You know what's funny? A lot of people say that!! But no, he's a Chiropractor actually ;)

    -Cindra (the bride)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment



Thank You for visiting our blog!


We really appreciate you being here and commenting.


~ Alice & Josh





Popular posts from this blog

Birdcage veil, suspenders and a beautiful summer day at Gorge Crest Vineyards.

The King Estate Winery wedding of Keri & Tucker

The most unique MoscaPhoto engagement session to date!