A very personal, classy and sexy Maternity / Boudoir Photoshoot

About two weeks ago, before leaving for my trip to Italy, I had the honor and pleasure of immortalizing this beautiful lady in all her baby-bump glory. This was to be a gift to her husband - whom has since received and seen the images and I hear was floored ;) I would never post images without my client's permission and since she wants to remain anonymous, these are the faceless ones I am willing and able  to post for you to see, among the hudred or so that I have on file. Isn't she beautiful? I love the human body and I love my job <3

Shoot location: Hotel Vintage Plaza, Portland OR
Makeup and hair: Katherine with Event Cosmetics






Thanks for looking!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Birdcage veil, suspenders and a beautiful summer day at Gorge Crest Vineyards.

The King Estate Winery wedding of Keri & Tucker

The most unique MoscaPhoto engagement session to date!