Travel Photography : Rome and surroundings on film.

This is a little bit of a personal post. There's nothing wrong with being open and willing to share a bit of my own personal self with you too, right? ;) If any of you have read our about page here, you'll know that I was born in Roma and am an Italian citizen. Even if I've been in the awesome USA for 15 years, I love and miss Rome and when I decided to get my old album out of the shelf, I though to scan some of my old film images to show you here. I can't wait to go back to visit my family and friends and to take Josh with me too! Thanks for looking though this little slice of my world ;) <3

~ Alice

(ps: these are scans of regular 'ol 35mm 4x6 prints. they started off in color but had faded to something i wasn't happy with, so I applied a simple Sepia action to get them consistent. in case I have any technical people reading ;)

Tarquinia



Tarquinia

Fontana di Trevi, Roma

Piazza del Popolo, Roma

Trevignano Romano

Trevignao Romano (Lago di Bracciano)

Trevignano Romano (Lago di Bracciano)

A room in the market area in Ostia Antica

The floor in a room in the market area in Ostia Antica

Ostia Antica

Drainage of the Cento Fontane at Villa d'Este, Tivoli

Fontana della Natura, Villa d'Este, Tivoli

Rometta fountain, Villa d'Este, Tivoli (Rome in the background)

Villa Adriana, Tivoli (Hadrian's Villa)

Villa Adriana, Tivoli (Hadrian's Villa)

Detail of the floor of one of Villa Adriana's bath house rooms

Detail of the floor of one of Villa Adriana's bath house rooms

"Rome or Death", sculpture to Garibaldi on the Gianicolo Hill in Rome

Comments

  1. Love these photos of bella Roma. I remember when I saw the Trevi Fountain for the first time; it's breathtaking! Hugs to you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment



Thank You for visiting our blog!


We really appreciate you being here and commenting.


~ Alice & Josh





Popular posts from this blog

Birdcage veil, suspenders and a beautiful summer day at Gorge Crest Vineyards.

The King Estate Winery wedding of Keri & Tucker

The most unique MoscaPhoto engagement session to date!