Another awesome review from one of our couples!




We love reading reviews about us from our couples! Here is the latest one on our Wedding Wire page, from Andrea & Omar! They married earlier this month on Omar's parents' private property in Corvallis and it was beautiful! Thank you, you two, for your words and your friendship! <3



Quality of Service:5.0 out of 5.0(5.0/5.0)
Responsiveness:5.0 out of 5.0(5.0/5.0)
Professionalism:5.0 out of 5.0(5.0/5.0)
Value:5.0 out of 5.0(5.0/5.0)
Flexibility:5.0 out of 5.0(5.0/5.0)
Reviewed On:
07/26/2011Services Used:
Photography
 
"Mosca Photo was so great! To me, the photography was the most important part of my wedding. I researched a ton of photographers and decided to hire Mosca based on their amazing portfolio. Since I hired Mosca over a year before my wedding, I had a ton of communication with them. I was so impressed by Alice's prompt responses to all of my questions. My now-husband and I had a great time during our engagement session with them which was a great chance to get to know them and become comfortable with them! Also, they made a beautiful book of our favorite engagement photos for our guest book for the wedding!

On the day of the wedding, they were fantastic! They were incredibly organized and on top of their game. We had a huge bridal party and they were great about getting all of the different groups together quickly. Alice and Josh were so great that many of our guests even commented to us how much they liked Mosca! We are so pleased with our photos and Mosca that we can't wait to hire them again next time we need beautiful professional photos!!"




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Birdcage veil, suspenders and a beautiful summer day at Gorge Crest Vineyards.

The most unique MoscaPhoto engagement session to date!

The King Estate Winery wedding of Keri & Tucker