Wintery & Whimsical Timberline Lodge Wedding!

This past Friday March 4th 2011, I (Alice) had the opportunity to second shoot for an old friend of mine, who owns Sikora Photography. He called me a week or so ago to ask if I could help him out at this wedding at the historic and beautiful Timberline Lodge, at the base of Mt Hood... and I was thrilled! Not only did I get to be a second shooter (the behind-the-scenes shooter's role that is always Josh with MoscaPhoto :) I was also given the opportunity to have some fun with photos in the snow!

Cassie and Mike were troopers! The snow started falling, yet they still wanted to be outside for their portraits. She looked stunning and playful in her dress and heels on the fluffy white snow. What a beautifully dreamy place to get married in the winter!
























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Birdcage veil, suspenders and a beautiful summer day at Gorge Crest Vineyards.

The King Estate Winery wedding of Keri & Tucker

The most unique MoscaPhoto engagement session to date!