All we can way is: WOW. What an amazing time Josh and I had at this wedding show... We had the pleasure of hanging out with friends in the wedding industry, meet new fabulous ones, talk with newly engaged brides and photograph the goodness that was set up all around us!
Misty and Ashley of Luxe Event Productions organized this magical show and it will become a favorite, once-a-year event, with lots of success. It was such a hit, that I KNOW people are already planning on visiting next year! :)
I will let the photos speak for themselves, so I won't "bother" you with many more words :)
Below the images you'll see many relevant links associated with the show (in no particular order - the list if partial, so be sure to visit Luxe's official site for more!). Please be sure to bookmark them and to see what they are all about, 'cause there is an AWESOME family of wedding vendors here in Portland that will be sure to make your wedding day a great success!
Thank You to all who came by our humble booth to chit chat with us and Thank You to all of the vendors who made the day and night a blast! <3 <3
~ Alice & Josh
MoscaPhoto's fun booth! :)
Magnifique Boutique's table of goodness.
The beautiful unique jewelry of Grayling.
Our friends of the swanky Hotel deLuxe.
Marigold vintage rentals!
The amazing floral designs by Francoise Weeks!
The fun little area upstairs where gorgeous dresses were on display.
The Candy Buffet.
Event Cosmetics making guest brides even more beautiful than they already are! PS: this bride is Amy. She inquired and was super excited to book us as her photographers, only to find out we were already booked on her date :( It was SO nice to finally meet her in person, though! :)
As the event turns! :)
Look at how many swag bags we had to give away! WOW!
The super sweet ladies of Creations By Ly and Wish Upon a Wedding.
Urchin Redesigned. WOW! LOVE their clothes!!
New Deal Vodka. Made in Portland!
More of "as the event turns" :) Here is Ashley and friends watching and reacting to they're friends' wedding video made by Focal Point Digital Media.
Betsey & Iya jewelry.
San Damian's fabulous cufflinks!
The Party Place!
- Luxe Bridal Event: www.luxebridalevent.com/
- Luxe Event Productions: www.luxeproductionsnw.com/
- MoscaPhoto: www.Moscaphoto.com
- Urban Studio: www.pearlcateringpdx.com/urbanstudio/
- The Party Place: www.thepartyplacepdx.com/
- Focal Point Digital Media: www.focalpointvideo.biz/Main/Welcome.html
- Oregon Bride Magazine: www.orbridemag.com/
- Pearl Catering: www.pearlcateringpdx.com/
- Bravo Wedding Guide: www.bravowedding.com/
- Grayling Jewelry: www.graylingjewelry.com/
- Betsey & Iya: betsyandiya.myshopify.com/
- Jessica Hill: www.jessicahillphotography.com/
- EmilyG: www.emilygphotography.com/blog/
- Magnifique Boutique: www.magnifiqueboutique.net/
- Hotel deLuxe: www.hoteldeluxeportland.com/
- Event Cosmetics: www.eventcosmetics.com/
- The Groom's List: www.thegroomslist.com/
- Hush Sessions: www.hushsessions.com/
- Francoise Weeks European Florals: www.francoiseweeks.com/
- Serephine: www.serephine.com/
- Urchin Redesign: www.urchinredesign.com/
- Wish Upon a Wedding: www.wishuponawedding.org/
- The Candy Buffet: www.thecandyanddessertbuffet.com/
- The English Department: www.theenglishdept.com/
- San Damian: www.sandamianline.com/staging/001/usa/index.php
- New Deal Distillery: www.newdealdistillery.com/
- Portland City Grill: www.portlandcitygrill.com/page/home
- Creations by Ly: www.creationsbyly.com/
PS VENDORS: many MORE photos (individual ones, versus the mini collages i've created here) are on our Flickr Stream and ready for you to grab and use for your web purposes :) Just PLEASE do not remove our logo and give credit to us as well :) If you'd like larger files for prints, contact me directly. I can email them to you! :) Alice@MoscaPhoto.com THANK YOU!!