All Posts | Weddings | Engagement Sessions | Wedding Inspiration | Concerts & Music | World Travels | Interior Design & Decor | Albums & Books

Portland Oregon based, professional wedding photographers
ready for new and exciting photographic adventures, at any wedding destination in the world.

In 2013, MoscaPHOTO changed to MoscaSTUDIO.
Come see us on our new page, for updated photographs and information.
We look forwards to seeing you!
www.MOSCASTUDIO.com

Monday, June 10, 2013

Old Doors of Italy - Vecchie Porte d' Italia

Doors are beautiful to me. Especially if they are old. When I see them, I imagine the thousands of hands that may have pushed them open and shut them closed, throughout the years, decades, centuries. This is a collection of doors I came across in my last trip to Italy. Specifically, these doors are from towns in Umbria and Latium and Tuscany. I might just order one big poster of this for our home's foyer! 




0 comments:

Post a Comment



Thank You for visiting our blog!


We really appreciate you being here and commenting.


~ Alice & Josh